Just 1 more day and my Jim Jim is flying back. woohoo...
Went DFS earlier with Calisa and Kristie, mad sale going on! I was so tempted to get this new Burberry bag but it cost $2,300! Nah, I'm still going for my LV.
Calisa got a coin pouch from Coach as a b'dae present for someone and Kristie was literally shopping like a tai-tai. She got herself a Coach full leather bag (but that was a good buy, orginally $800++ and after all the discount, she paid only $300++), a Coach wristlet for only $70++ and a Salvatore Ferragamo wallet for $300++ too.
Can't you see I'm trying very hard to resist the temptation..
I'm going DFS with Mommy again on Monday, maybe I'll get something?
Thursday, July 17, 2008
:: Life without Jim Jim - Day 14 ::
Posted by
Fallen Angel
at
11:19 PM
Labels: Shopping, The man of my life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment