Sunday, July 06, 2008

:: Life without Jim Jim - Day 03 ::

It's been 3 days since Jim Jim left for China. Boring boring weekend. Jim Jim called this morning while I am still enjoying my beauty sleep. Briefly chat with him cos he need to go for breakfast and will be going to Dream Island (somewhat like our Sim Lim Sq and Funan Centre). I'm going to bring Jand Jand for her grooming session later on, maybe she's going to transform into a piglet later?

UPDATES:
Jand Jand did not transform into a piglet. The groomer says her hair is too short and shouldn't shave down. Anyway she looks way too adorable earlier at the grooming centre. People commented: "look at that chihuahua, so cute!" NO! She's not a chihuahua, she is a MINIATURE PINSCHER! Look at my lips and repeat after me MINI PINSCHER! Stop saying she's a chihuahua, she looks way cuter then chihuahua alright.

Jim Jim called again just now and told me he have got a surprise for me. I wonder what it is???

No comments: