For those pure and holy, this piece of article is not for you as there will be alot, YES! I mean ALOT of vulgarity!
I opened an account with fucking ShitiBank in April, all thanks to my company who has very strong working relationship with them. They were here for 2 days and I attended the so-called talk abt managing your money on the first day. And you got it right, I open a fucking account (Save and Tap saving account) with them there and then. So in 2 weeks time I received my new cheque book as well as the ATM cum EZlink card. The nightmare started! Kwany, who open a similar account did not receive anything at all and all we did was waited for the next one month, still no letters from them. That's when Kwany decided to give them a call and guess what?! NO SUCH RECORD! ok, I helped Kwany to call the CSO of ShitiBank and she say "Oh, your account was overlooked and we just got it processed" Ka-nee-nah! Wat the fuck! Ok, I ended up screwing the CSO upside down and Kwany closed the account. I thought that was the only time I'm gonna screw ShitiBank up. BUT NO!!!
The reason why I open a fucked up account with ShitiBank is because I am able to use their ATM card on any of the other 5 banks ATM machines. (ABN AMRO, HSBC, Standard Chartered, MayBank and of course ShitiBank) and since there is a Standard Chartered bank in my office building so I thought I will make sense to go there and withdraw my moolah. Nooooooooo!!!!! That's not the fucking case! I couldn't draw my moolah! All I get is "Sorry, we are unable to process your transaction". What the FUCK! I try on both Standard Chartered machines and both shows the same message! I called ShitiBank CSO, and they told me "Miss, not all the machine can use, it must be ATM 5" I told them "YES! It is ATM 5! IT's BIG on the machines". So they ask me to go to their fucking ATM and try, ok, I walk all the way to Capital Square from Fook Hai Building, put in the fucking ATM card and NO! I'm denied from withdrawing my moohlah!Then I tried on another machine, and there you go, I managed to get some moohlah out! Fine! ShitiBank card are just not compatible to other ATM 5 machines. The CSO say it could be my card problem and offer to send me another card. Fine! If you think it's the card problem. And there you see, I received another card in less than 5 days. Try again and.... FUCK LAH! I still cannot use the card! I'm super duper darn pissed off with ShitiBank now! Just when I decided I'm going to close the account, my $60 is being put on hold! FUCK!!!!! Call the stupid CSO again, and now they tell me it is becos of the SMRT $30 deduction everytime I use the EZlink function! Get this clear! I have not even bring the fucking card to the MRT station to have it activated and what rights do you have to capture $60!!!!!!
That's the last straw! Once they release my $60, I'm going to close this Fucking SHITIBANK account! YES! SHITIBANK is definitely going to lose me as a customer and not only me, I'm going to tell allllllllllll my friends about their service!!!!!
CITIBANK = SHITIBANK!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
:: CitiBank = ShitiBank ::
Posted by
Fallen Angel
at
12:17 PM
Labels: Ranting away
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Fierce
Haha... That's to show how pissed off I am with them.
Post a Comment