Monday, January 21, 2008

:: Tattoos ::

Alright, I have to say I've been so tempted to get a tattoo since I was like 18 or 19... It's been 8 long years and I haven got down to doing it. I simply do not have the courage to go under the needles though I'm not afraid of injections. But I know, it's simply not the same.

Recently, I was even more tempted to have a tattoo done. I know, I'm way past the rebellious age of having tattoos on my body but at least if I do it now, I know I'm not doing it for the sake of rebelling.

I even told my dad about and he's pretty cool about it and even say "Let's go and do it together" wahaha... where to find such cool dad right? keke

I'm seriously looking for a design now. A butterfly? An angel? A pair of wing? Do it on the ankle? On my wrist? or my lower back?
This is something I have to think about it carefully since it's going to be with me for life.

No comments: