Monday, January 28, 2008

:: Dinner & Dance 2008 ::

Had our company dinner and dance last Friday. Held at Carlton Hotel this year, food wise so-so, program wise so-so too... Haha.. I think last year's program is better. Prizes are better too.. This year, everything seems so-so only.. Haha, perhaps I have higher expectation.

Before we went for the dinner, went for 2 games of bowling first.. Haha, I'm a lousy player, terrible..

BEWARE! Loads of pictures coming up...


When will it be our turn?


What did Hua hua saw? I'm busy with the some spa voucher...


I'm wishing upon a BIG PRIZE!


Wahaha, we are walking the Snake & Ladder carpet...


Mich with some China b**** (Oops)


Flashing our million dollar smile
(Advertisers, dun you want us as your toothpaste model?)


World peace with Sunny


See the shy shy Kenny


Yeah! The 3 Muskeeters


Our Uncle Fauzi


Finally the group photo

No comments: