Sunday, October 15, 2006

:: Busy Buzzy Bee ::

It's been a long long time since i last wrote here. Maybe the novelty had worn off. Maybe i dun realli have anything to whine about. Maybe i just can't be bothered to write anymore. Hahaha... But well, it's been a few busy months for me.

Since I came back from Perth, it seems like time has stopped there. My soul is living in Perth though my body is here. Semester 2 had started and almost finishing with tonnes and tonnes of project to be completed.

And yes, I am busy with my ROM preparation. Ms Saver Seah and Mrs Spender Seah have been busy hunting for the right location for their ROM. We have been to Amara Hotel, Carlton Hotel and Merchant Court for hotel inspection. We were enchanted by the beauty of the poolside of Merchant Court and was 80% firmed that we wanted our solemnisation there. But, we weren't too happy with the package they gave us and they are not willing to even budge abit.. So there goes them.. We dropped them in the end and found a even nicer place. The V Tea Room... We love the place sooo much that we almost place a deposit with them immediately. And well, The V Tea Room is the winner ultimately.. Though it is going to cost us much more than having it at Merchant Court, we believe the money will be well-spent.

We also had our ring customised at Fairy Inc. Troublesome Mrs Spender Seah made Mr Saver Seah went there 3 times before confirming the design of our wedding band. A pair of customised wedding band cost us S$2000. Not too bad, it's going to be for life. We are going for our fitting in early November too.

Mrs Spender Seah had her ROM dress custom made at Zann & Denn too... Kenny, the designer designed a princessy dress for me. My first fitting will be on the 4th Nov. Hopefully it'll turn out gorgeous.

I'm still hunting for my Make-up artiste though more or less I know who I'm going to engaged.

I will post picture of our wedding band and my ROM dress when they are ready... Kekeke

No comments: