Friday, July 21, 2006

:: Back from Perth, Australia ::

Time wheeze pass me unknowingly... I'm back from my Perth trip...

It's great fun over there and this entry is gonna be a long long one... So folks, take your time to read...

Day of departure 08 July 06:
I'm gonna take the midnight flight SQ226. All 50 of us met at Changi Airport and can't wait to get to Perth... Dar, Mommy and Daddy sent me to the airport... Little June is in Melbourne... How I wish I'm going to Melbourne too... But Perth is just as well... Goodness me.. You can't believe my luggage is 20kg.. That's so crazy... Alright, it's winter there and I have to pack some winter clothings there...

(Me and Clarice at Singapore Changi Airport)

Day 01 09 July 06:
Arrive in Perth International airport around 7am... No time difference (For those who are not sure)Cool air welcomes me and YES! I'm in Perth... The coach pick us up at around 8am for Curtin campus... Our lecturer Corey was there to meet us... All of us were so stoned (I believe so... at least for me cos I didn't sleep a wink while on the flight)Played games and treasure hunt the whole campus... Feels like freshmen orientation... I love campus life...







Check in to Mont Clare Apartment... My "home" for the next 1 week... Cool, Spacious 2 bedroom apartment, fully equipped, even the groceries are stock up (No worries about being hungry at night). Dinner is served at K Cafe, juz next to Mont Clare Apartment... Nice dinner i should say... Straight back to my room after dinner... Dear tired...

No comments: