Sunday, April 02, 2006

:: The making of Jim Jim birthday Cake ::

It's Sunday again... Had an intensive seminar for RMD yesterday... Was so bored from it... Well, enough of tat... I'm not here to whine about how boring the class was.

It was supposed to be a surprise for Dar... But since he stay over for the weekend, might as well recruit his help (Heehee)... My First Cake making experience... We had all our ingredients ready and there we are, starting our cake making session... First we try to mix the eggs and sugar together... It was my first time using an electic whisk (Gosh! It can be pretty dangerous wor!) Initially, everything was ok... But just as Dar was talking to me, I forgot that I'm holding the whisk and left the bowl... Whah!!! the mixture start to splatter around... Hahaha... (I think that's the fun part of making a cake) Start to clear the mess and continue... Finally, everything is ready... We gonna put the mixture in the oven for 30 minutes... (Pray hard the cake turns out well!)

*Ding* Finally the 30 minutes wait is over... The cake was.............. GORGEOUS! At that instant, I was so proud of myself for baking such a nice cake on my first attempt... Now it's the decorating part... Dar help out with the decor... He put lotsa and lotsa of chocolates on the cake... Ewwww... How sinful... Hahaha... Finally, we just have to put in the fridge to firm the cake and it will be ready...

Made pasta for Dar in the evening too... This is a pre-celebration of his birthday! We gonna go some place for dinner on Tuesday too (Shhh... Keep the location a secret first)

No comments: