It's been a tiring week... Should I say I feel tired everyday ever since I started this Summer semester? All the people around are feeling the same way as I do. My MSN list shows nick like "Projects... Project... Deadline coming soon", "Mr Drain out aka Mr Exhaustion", "Busy bee", "Study Study" etc etc... Every 14 days, there's always something to be submitted.
Yesterday, we just had our blueprint presentation for MOS. Somehow I feel tat the lecturer is always out to make things difficult for us (Maybe becos we ever argue with him about something) Anyway, it is finally over... Now all we had to do is the report... I'm going to rush it out by this weekend... (Submission date is 1st Feb, and I dun wanna spend my CNY at home doing the report) ![]()
Was feeling bored in the office yesterday so was playing with the link that Ah Fei send to me... This is wat I did:



Friday, January 20, 2006
:: Tired me ::
Posted by
Fallen Angel
at
7:19 AM
Labels: Random Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment