It's a rainy Sunday... Was planning to go cycling with Dar yesterday... But who knows, it's been raining since Sayturday night... To think that I'm all prepared to learn cycling... Never mind, there'll be chance in the future.
Stayed at home the whole day It's such a cold and wet day
... Packing my room... Didn't know that I've got so much junk. My new cupboard will be here nx week, got to pack out all my stuff to make space for the new... Cook dinner for Dad, sis and Dar... Made steam egg (Chawanmushi style), soup and vegetables... Yummy... They all love my cooking... Gosh! I'm thinking maybe I have a flair in cooking
Backtrack abit... Want to blog abit abt my Saturday as well... Met Clarice at Marriott Hotel ard 3pm... Was there to experience their service in Marriott cafe, (That's for our MOS project) I must say they are pretty professional and efficient. Enjoyed my drink there... Jeff and Steven joined us too... Went over to Far East Plaza, bought a pair of shoes...
(Have been thinking of it for quite sometime...) Dar came to meet us for dinner... Had our dinner at Crystal Jade... Wanted to have McDonald (The Fan-tastic burger) but Jeff is having a sore throat so went for Crystal Jade instead.
After dinner, Steven have to book in camp as he's being mobilise for the Anti-Terrorist exercise. Jeff and Clarice went to Bugis while me and Dar stayed on in Orchard. Went to Wisma Isetan and I"ve got myself a black top...
Hmm... That's how I spent my weekend... Today is back to work and tomorrow will be a long day as I'm meeting my classmates for project...
Monday, January 09, 2006
:: Rainy Sunday ::
Posted by
Fallen Angel
at
9:24 AM
Labels: Random Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment