
Rainy morning...
Love-hate feeling... Love the sight of rain, love the coldness... But dun like it when I have to rush to work in the rain... ![]()
So busy today... So many phone calls, so many emails flying around. Kenna scolding from distributors *but it's not my fault! I'm juz doing my job* Anyway, problem resolved!
Looking through the web for information for the 2 projects. Hmm... Not much findings, or maybe no mood to do so...
Something is bothering me. Whenever I check out something, someone will know about it. Spy? Or what?? I'm going to learn how to keep my mouth shut. Someone did told me, do not be affected by what others say or think. You can't control them. Well, I think these are just my thoughts, hopefully no one quote me again.
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
:: Rainy Tuesday ::
Posted by
Fallen Angel
at
4:00 PM
Labels: Random Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment