Friday, December 23, 2005

:: Christmas!! I Love Christmas!! ::

Merry Merry Christmas!!!

Wow!! It's been 10 long days since I last updated my blog... Been so so so busy... Having intensive seminar over the weekend... (Burn my weekend while everyone is so busy shopping for X'mas)

Christmas is juz 2 days away... Gonna be a busy X'mas for me... I'll be going over to Grandma's place to celebrate... *Yeah, it's gonna be pot-luck and I'm gonna cook my pasta and sweet dessert* First time cook for so many pple... Hope they'll like it...

On Christmas day itself, will go shopping with sis in the afternoon... She need a top for a wedding dinner on 1st Jan 2006... Let's hope we can get something... And I'll be meeting Jeff and gang for dinner... Big crowd wor... Expecting 11 pple... And maybe we'll go M.O.S. *So excited... Gonna go drink and dance till we drop*

I'm gonna be back to update with more details and pics... Stay tune

PS: I'm gonna go class and meet Dar for dinner tonite... *I Miss Him so much*

No comments: