Monday, November 21, 2005

:: Exam Fever ::

Gosh! Wat am I doing here at this hour?? I should be in bed!!! No! I'm still burning midnight oil for my Marcom paper tomorrow... Oops... Should be this evening...

Managed to complete my Advertising paper on Friday... Now today is the last paper... God, please let me just clear this semester...

Yesterday, was at home the whole afternoon, cos dar is having his exam too... Well, I should be studying at home but wat did I do?? Sleep the whole afternoon... Guess I'm just mentally shacked out...

Anyway, met dear for dinner after his paper and went to settle the balance payment for our KL trip this coming weekend... *How I look forward to this trip, heehee*

Okie, it's time to get back to my books and will try to complete as much as I can bah...

*Btw, I juz change my blog skin... Am thinking of changing again... hahaha

No comments: