Wednesday, November 02, 2005

:: Deepavali ::

Yoohoo... Finally there is a public holiday... But I feel that if it is on friday, how nice that will be... Monday work, Tuesday rest, Wednesday work, Thursday rest again and Friday work 1 more day then it is weekend... Just when I'm all tuned to holiday mood I have to work tat 1 day...

Anyway, had a fun day today at the beach with Mr Seah. He came to my place at around 2 then we drove down to Singapore Post Centre NTUC to buy the stuff we needed for our picnic... Bought a can of baked beans, a loaf of bread, turkey ham, chips, tomatoes cherries and some drinks... We brought along a radio and ground sheet and begin our relaxation by the beach... Though it is just the 2 of us, we enjoy the moments... With the wind blowing at our face, beautiful music, what more can I ask for... Spend the whole afternoon there and by sunset we are off to Plaza Singapura to get Manfei's birthday pressie...

After getting the pressie, it is almost 9.30pm... Didn't had our dinner cos we had the sandwiches at the beach... In the end, we head towards Old Airport Market to have our 'dinner'. Ordered Kway chap and char kway teow (Gosh! Calories and cholesterol loaded food, but yummy...) Had our filled and it's back to home sweet home... Gonna work again tomorrow...

No comments: