Monday, October 17, 2005

:: Presentation for Marcom ::

It's been so long since I last update my blog... (Do you guys miss me??) hahaha
I know, this blog is not as popular as the one that I have in friendster... (Woohoo... I have high viewing rate, so many supporters that time) I purposely create this in blogger to avoid being too high profile (Too popular, pple will be jealous, kekeke)

Anyway, it's been a hectic week... Did my presentation last week... I was so excited... Can't wait to show everyone the video I've done for my TVC in my campaign proposal for JobsDB.com
In the end, CSC likes our presentation, short and sweet... I supposed that someone in the room muz be fuming... But I dun care... Anyway, it is finally a load of my shoulder.. Now that I have one more project to go, I just hope I can perservere till the end... (Why, why am I doing this? Why am I spending $$ to torture myself?? Ultimately, I hope it is all worth it)

Till then... I just so bored that I need to write something...

No comments: