It's Friday, but I dun feel happy... Feeling stressed becos of all the projects! (I hate it manz) Some people just know how to talk, no action. Talk is cheap, I know. But c'mon, dun always use your mouth and onli criticize this and that, do I see you come and do it?
Anyway, had a small dispute the other day (all arguments done via email) Here's the content:
Y: Are these Harvard Referencing Standard? I have attached the Harvard guide for your reference, please follow. Can please put into the report all together....! Sorry if I am a little rude here.
C: All our other projects referencing are done this way from what I know. But I will amend and send it to u guys in the Harvard Referencing Standard. I will insert into the report once I am done with it.
Y: Thanks. Din heard of Harvard ref before..? Eemmmhh....that is the standard adopt by Curtin. Maybe you gals are still "new". Can read from the any Unit Outline, is stated there.
(At this point in time, I'm boiling. So here's my reply to Y)
Me: We have definitely heard of Havard referencing and we are definitely familiar with the standard that Curtin adopt. We are sure of the stuff we do and although there is slight error in the referencing done but not to the extend of condemning us. Hope this clear everything and there should be no more misunderstanding.
I had enuff nonsense from this kind of people... I mean, let's all play a part in the project, hand it in and everything will be fine. Talk about scanning and printing the project, where izzit? Words gone with the wind. (Tsk Tsk Tsk)
Friday, October 28, 2005
:: It's Friday ::
Posted by
Fallen Angel
at
2:25 PM
Labels: Ranting away
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment