My poor Baby Jand Jand fell sick...
This is the 2nd time she make me cry...
We took her out on Friday evening for a jog... We got home around 8pm and she took her dinner... Everything was fine till around 9.30pm, she puke. She puke all that she had taken for lunch and dinner... It was so scary... After that she behave normally... Still running around and kpo-ing... (hahaha). Thought of bringing her to the vet the next morning, she look ok to us on Saturday morning... Then at night when we got home around 11 plus, she started to puke again... She started looking sick, not as inquisitive as ever. We thought it may be she is tired after the Friday run. Sunday morning, she is still eating normally but was quite lazy to move around. Then around 8 plus at night, Daddy call me and say Jand is not eating her dinner... I was so panic... I'm outside with Dar, Jeff and Clarice... I quickly rush home with Dar to bring her to Mt Pleasant Animal Clinic... While on the way, I pray that Jand will be alright... Though she came into our family for only 7 months, she is already the baby of the family...
She look at me with her innocent eyes when the doctor took her temperature and stool sample. She was diagnosed with Amoeba parasites. Some stupid parasites she may have pick up from contaminated water or food when we are outside... Antibiotics was given and she is supposed to take it for 14 days. Then came the bill... It was $117... I thought I heard $170 and I know that the consultation fee is $100 so that bottle of antibiotics cost $70!!! The antibiotics cost $5, the other $12 is for laboratory test for her stool...
Now she is taking her medicine and feeling much better... But she lost so much weight... It hurts me to see her sick and lost weight... I'm not gonna let her be a 'vacuum cleaner' and lick up contaminated water when she is outside... I can't afford this kind of heart attack...
Thursday, September 22, 2005
:: Jand Jand is sick ::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment