How do we define whether we are single, in a relationship or married?
Single
Is it a gal/guy is not attached to anyone but there are people going after them. They are free to date anyone and yet tell people "I'm single and available"?
Worse, if they are married and tell people "I'm married but available"
Or is it they have a girlfriend/boyfriend yet telling people "We are just friend"?
In a relationship
A gal/guy is only going after someone but says that they are in a relationship?
A couple who are truly in love with each other and ready to step into the next stage of their life (Get married)?
Married
Do you say you are married just because both of you are so in love with each other even though you have been together for only like 2 months (I think that's honeymoon stage)?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maybe it doesn't serve any purpose for this entry... But who cares... I just want to write...
PS: Sometimes I wish I'm single...
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
:: Single/ In a Relationship/ Married ::
Posted by
Fallen Angel
at
12:40 PM
Labels: Random Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment