Yoohoo... So fast, 2 days of weekend juz ended like this...
Hmm... What did I do for the 2 days?? Let me recall...
Saturday
Wake up early cos dun feel like sleeping... Watch TV... read newspaper... slack around... Then dar dar turn up at my place with lunch... *heehee* Dar bought fried noodles and fried carrot cake... Too oily... Ate abit onli... Then my dar has class on Sat afternoon... So after lunch he went on to school while me continue to slack at home... Soon it's time for me to get ready and meet Dar for dinner... We met at Bugis and went for You Kee Duck rice opposite Bugis... I had kway chap... Eat abit, dun feel like eating again... And guess what, I saw Freddy's brother, Kenny's ex girlfriend... As usual, I pretend I don't know her... *act dao... hahaha*
After dinner, went to meet Clarice, Jeff and Steven at Breko for a drink... Happily chatting away till we lost track of the time... Late oredi wor... so go home and sleep... My poor dar still have classes early next morning...
Sunday
Hmmm... Feeling awful for the whole day after eating a packet of vegetarian bee hoon. That packet of vegetarian bee hoon makes me puke twice and lost all appetite...*yucks* (Guess I'll stay away from it for a long long time...) Though I wasn't feeling very well, I still make the effort to do Potato salad cos I already promised my Dar... He helped me peel the potatoes and boil it... It looks pretty good, but I feel that it's not saltish enough... Well, it's my first attempt in making potato salad... So I'm still quite happy with the result cos Dar, daddy, mommy, june june and clarence all say nice... heehee...
Here's the pic of my potato salad...
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
:: Weekend ::
Posted by
Fallen Angel
at
2:30 PM
Labels: Random Thoughts, The man of my life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment