Yoohoo... Only me and Manfei in the office today... Janet is happily in Perth enjoying her holiday and Coreen is down with chicken pox... *Eeekkk* I've never had chicken pox, so afraid I'll get it too... She didn't realise that she's having chicken pox and still came to the office even though it's the 3rd day... *Scared*
Well, luckily it's still not too busy and it was my first time handling WD calls *not that difficult afterall, or maybe I'm lucky to get easy call... hahahaha*
Dar called me in the morning, ask me to go for dinner this evening... *So last minute, but never mind, so many nv see him so I'm beginning to miss him too... =D*
We went to Esplanade to have Thai Express... Ordered Green curry chicken, Tom Yam Talay, Fried Kang Kong and Tofu Square... *Yummy yummy* Haven't eat so much since my gastric flu the other day... Feeling all spice up and full *hahaha*
Walk down esplanade bridge and to our romantic haunt, Cavenagh Bridge... We both like it there... Peaceful and nice nightview of the skyscrapers...
Soon we head back home cos I've got to work from 7am to 6pm tomorrow *Urghh*
Thursday, July 28, 2005
:: Romantic Night ::
Posted by
Fallen Angel
at
11:52 PM
Labels: Random Thoughts, The man of my life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment