Monday, June 22, 2009

:: Shopaholic, I AM ::

I should be saving $$ but the shopaholic in me couldn't resist the sales that has been going on. Ever since the GSS started, i've been buying things almost every week.


Best of all, there's a Mango sale last week and I bought a pair of grey jeans for only $55 and a jacket for $65... ($$ flying away). I don't think I want to name all the things I bought (lest Jim Jim sees this)

And the best buy of the season has got to be this:

I bought it in exactly the same color as the photo. Small as it seems, it can handle a purse, handphone, some tissues, lip gloss and a compact powder case. Just nice to be a dinner bag.

I had better stop myself from buying more things if not my new abode will be bare with nothing except my nonsense buys from the GSS =P

No comments: