Saturday, April 11, 2009

:: New Mall in Town ::

Like lots of Singaporeans' favourite past time, beside finding fine food, it willl be shopping. Today, we went down to the "latest kid on block", Tampines 1. It is juz next to Tampines bus interchange. As usual, Tampines Central its always pack with people. My only intention was to go Uniqlo, a Japanese store well-known for it's basic tees, colourful hoodies and skinny jeans. But the minute I hit the 2nd level of the mall, i see loads of people queuing outside Uniqlo. And as usual, typical Singaporeans have this unique hobby of queueing up for things. From McDonald's Hello Kitty to hawker food in some ulu place, there are bound to be takers. But not for me. HELLO! Get a life, why spend your time queueing up just to get in the shop when you could have just come again another time. It's not like you've travel hundreds of miles just to get to Tampines. Anyway, I will definitely want to go in Uniqlo one of these days, but I don't think I'll ever go there again on a weekend.

3 comments:

nic said...

i went there too for Uniqlo!! but didn't manage to get in also. hahahaha...

Fallen Angel said...

wahaha! wat time you went there?? I was there ard 4 plus but left at ard 6 for dinner with my in-laws.

nic said...

i think 3plus 4 also. can't even get into TM carpark. Had to park at HDB