Thursday, October 02, 2008

:: Wii are having fun! ::

Wii bought Wii and Wii are having lotsa fun!! hahaha

Ok, it sounds idiotic but anyway Mr Television is working harder than before. He has to suffer the torture from us watching cable tv non stop, now it has to put us with us for torturing him with the new Wii.

I created a Mii and it looks so much like me when i'm wearing my specky. Kekeke...
Anyway, there's too many games to play and i'm totally obsessed with Cooking Mama though I think DS Lite is better when it comes to playing that game.

Mom and Dad are just simply hooked up on Wii Sports...

I'm going to end this entry abruptly as i've got too many things on hand to complete and it doesn't help even though I was back in the office working my ass off on a public holiday.

No comments: