Is there really such a thing as Monday Blues or just a psychological thinking that we all have when comes Monday. If so, I have to say, I'm only in the mood to work only 2 times a day. Come Monday, I will have Monday Blues, Tuesday and Wednesday are the only 2 days I have mood to work. Thursday, I will have Friday mood and Friday I will have my Weekend mood. Haha, actually come to think of it, all these are just psychological problem. Or could it be I no longer feel like working in this company, that's why I come up with so much excuses. To top it up, I'm so ever crazy for LJ Spree nowadays. I just bought 2 bags and now i'm lemming for a pair of smart shorts and a working skirt. Gosh! What got into me? Stress?? Nah... I'm just in 1 of my silly shopping mood. See what will happen when I see my moolah flying off from my bank account.
I wish A**** will call me soon. I'm so looking forward to a change of job but I know, I will miss my team members here...
Monday, May 05, 2008
:: Blues? ::
Posted by
Fallen Angel
at
1:53 PM
Labels: Random Thoughts, Ranting away, Shopping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment