I have to admit, I'm simply too lazy to write lately. Sorrieeee~~
Too many things happen over the past few months. Shan't elaborate. Just hope all will be well again and some bugger will juz disappear into thin air if not I know i know what i'll do...
Well, we have successfully rent out our unit for a whooping $2k per month *envy me* haha. but well, though there's extra income, but it's meant for our future renovation...
Congratulation to ME! I'm finally done with my final paper on 12 Nov 2007! That makes me a free woman! The result will be out on 12 Dec *cross fingers* please let me go through it smoothly so that i'll be in Perth next year for my convocation.
Did I say I'll be going to Perth on 5th Dec? Haha, seems like I'm so in love with Perth that I need to visit the beautiful city every year. My last trip was Jul 06, this year Dec 07 and coming up next is Feb 08! Woohoo! I'll be spending my 2008 CNY over there as well.
Oops! Seems like I've forgotten to post up the photos of our Bangkok Trip.. I have to say, Dream Hotel Bangkok, is darn luxury. We stayed in their one and only Dream Suite. Gosh! dream comes true.. I'll post up the photos soon. Check it out!
Friday, November 16, 2007
:: Long over-dued ::
Posted by
Fallen Angel
at
12:30 PM
Labels: Random Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment