Thursday, May 04, 2006

:: Gloomy thoughts ::

Was so sick yesterday... Gastric flu... Hate that kind of feeling... Ended up sleeping at home the whole day long. No strength for anything, not even for food.

Well, I may be over sensitive... Sometimes I longed for being single again... It doesn't matter if there is no one to share your happiness or sadness... As it is, I am not sure of what I want anymore... People are happily chasing after their dreams... But here I am, being indecisive...

Izzit my fault to be thinking faster than anyone of u? I do wish I can slow down my pace, not be so fast in my thinking and juz be a simple woman... Well, you may think that I am not that fast or I am not that complicated. But, well, that's juz your thinking... I'm juz blabbering too much here... Sometimes I wish to shout: "I HAD ENOUGH!"

I wish time can turn back to 2 yrs back when I'm still the happy me...

No comments: