
It's a start of a new semester again... Was feeling quite lazy.. Dun wanna go school... But no choice... Well, class was alright... Attended Media Planning last night... I'm taking Retail Management and Distribution too this sem, but the class wun start till 20th March... (hahaha... that leaves me more time to slack around first) It was a pretty big Media Planning class... Our lecturer, Mickey, as usual is as funny as ever... (I was ever in his class before, not in Curtin tho)
His "right" will become rrrrrright.... Hahaha, his tongue sure can twirl...
Met my Jeff (my secondary classmate), Audrey (current colleague), Phebe, Yvonne and lotsa other familiar faces... Whah... all of a sudden everyone seems to know everyone... We are supposed to form a group of 4-6... but the lecturer say it's fine to have 3... Wanted to have juz Clarice and Anson in my group, but somehow, we have another 2 gers joining us... They used to be with another group of 2 gers... Wonder wat happen to them... Have seen them done presentation in other modules... Hopefully they are those who can work... I seriously can't take anymore free-riders... (So afraid I'll go bonkers)
Anyway, juz hope everything will work out fine...
Thursday, March 09, 2006
:: First day of a new school semester ::
Posted by
Fallen Angel
at
9:16 AM
Labels: Random Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment